Professional Sanitation Services
BioClean Squad offers the industrial and commercial levels of sanitizing services, and our professional sanitation services including virus disinfecting is for whole Southern California.
BioClean Squad's 3-step process will help to ensure a germ-mitigated solution for any workplace, school, day care, retail store, or any environment where there are multiple people utilizing a given space, over the course of a day.
- Sanitizes food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
- Sanitizes non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Fast-drying – removes residual moisture
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- No rinse required
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
- Is ideal for water-sensitive and low moisture environments
- Is non-corrosive
- Does not Stain Skin, Fabrics, Plastics, Metals, Glass or Formica
- Alcohol-based sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Sold as a case of 12 x 1-liter bottles (other sizes available)
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 73232-1-83022
- NSF Reg. #126509
- Certified Kosher and Pareve, for year-round use (excluding Passover).
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi 24/7.
- Eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and germs and provide 24/7, long-lasting antimicrobial protection for all facilities, surfaces and equipment.
- Trusted antimicrobial technology proven to continually inhibit and control microbial growth – reducing routes of transfer.
- Eliminates and continually prevents stubborn odors.
- EPA registered products. Non-toxic, safe and easy to use.
- Environmentally friendly, water-based technology.
- Hypoallergenic and non-sensitizing. Won’t rub off onto skin or into the environment.